By Mail

Heart RibbonYour financial gift makes everything we do at Support Military Spouses possible. Whether it is a one time gift or becoming a monthly partner, we are grateful for your generosity. If you want to give a gift in Honor or Memory of someone, we will send a card on your behalf. Your gift of any amount will help encourage a military spouse.

All donations are tax-deductible to the extent provided by the law.

To give by mail, please send donations to:

Support Military Spouses

7209 Hwy 90
Suite E
Longs, SC 29568